Uttaranchal University, a Renowned Institution Offering Specialized Professional Programs, Was Established by the Uttarakhand State Government Under the Uttaranchal University Act 2012 (Uttarakhand Act No. 11 of 2013) and is Recognized Under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. The Courses Offered by the University Are Designed as Per the Guidelines Issued by the UGC and Hold Recognition From the Bar Council of India (BCI) as well as Membership of the Association of Indian Universities. It is a Private University that is Located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
The University’s Vision is to Deliver World-class Education to Students, Empowering Them to Have a Worldwide Effect and Change the Face of India on the International Stage. The University’s Mission is to Educate All Segments of Society and Contribute to the Overall Development of the Nation. With More Than 18 Years of Educational Experience, Uttaranchal University Has Over 350 Academic Members and Over 8000 Students. More Than 4000 Boys and Girls Are Housed on the 80-acre Campus, Which Has Cutting-edge Surveillance for the Protection of Both Students and Faculty. The University Offers a Wide Range of Multidisciplinary Programs in Fields Such as Law, Information Technology, Agriculture Science, Engineering, Business Studies and Management, Mass Communication, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management, Among Others.
Uttaranchal University Key Highlights:
|University Official Name||Uttaranchal University (उत्तरांचल विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||UU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC), AIU, PCI, BCI, AICTE|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Campus Areas||70 Acres|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Uttaranchal University Admission Process 2023:
To Kickstart the Admission Process at Uttaranchal University, Follow These Steps:
- Download the Registration Form From the Official Website of Uttaranchal University at “https://www.uudoon.in/”.
- Fill in the Registration Form With the Required Documents for the Program of Your Choice.
- Prepare the Admission Fee of Rs. 1200/- in Cash or Demand Draft.
- Submit the Completed Registration Form Along With the Admission Fee to the Admissions Cell of the University Either by Post or in Person.
- If You Are Applying Under the Uttarakhand Quota, Make Sure to Include Your Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate and Category Certificate Issued by the Relevant Authority.
- For Any Further Inquiries or Assistance Regarding the Admission Process, You Can Contact 18002124201.
Note: Ensure That You Carefully Follow All the Instructions and Provide All the Necessary Documents to Ensure a Smooth Admission Process.