Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore established in 2008 in an area of 83.33 acres. The university is located 10 kilometers away from the main town of Nellore. The university has been admitted as a complete member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities with its executive office in the United Kingdom. Vikrama Simhapuri is now one among 500 institutions across the world for having membership in the association.
The university extends its services through affiliated colleges in SPS Nellore District providing UG/PG courses. University is Offering PG & Research Programmes in Science, Arts, Management & Commerce.
The Vikrama Simhapuri University also provides men’s & women’s hostels with all important facilities and tries to make hostels feel like a second home. Two buses for students & staff transportation are available from Nellore to Vikrama Simhapuri University.
The university’s main vision is to be a premier educational institution engaged in creating and disseminating knowledge and wisdom to impact society through quality studies and entrepreneurship. The main goal of the university is to promote quality, relevance, and value-based systems of education to face global challenges. The university helps to create an environment to exchange ideas where creativity, innovation, research, and also entrepreneurship can grow.
Vikrama Simhapuri University is developing collaborations with top national and international agencies in areas of knowledge that enriches the competence of teachers and students.
Vikrama Simhapuri University Admission Process 2023
- All students are advised to read the instructions before filling out the application Form.
- All the candidates required a Debit card or Net banking details for online fee submission.
- All candidates per the eligibility criteria need to submit qualifying examination marks. The student can refer to the Marks Memo or Hall Ticket Number or the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates need to submit their DOB certificate/SSC or any Equivalent certificate.
- All the candidates must check details about Courses Applied for PG Diploma, PG, and 5-year integrated program. For this visit the official website at “https://vsu.ac.in/“.
- Local status details are required, Local candidate certificate is issued by a competent authority or MRO.
Admission Process Steps 2023
Under the form, candidates can find the four steps on the screen.
- Step 1- Fee Payment
- Students can make online fee payments through the option.
- Step 2- Know the payment status
- Students can check the success or failure status of the payment.
- Step 3- After submission of fee payment all candidates require to fill out the application form.
- Step 4-The last step is to print the application form after fee payment and form submission.
Note- For more details about admission and the latest update of Vikrama Simhapuri University, you need to regularly check the official site.