Yogi Vemana University was established in the year 2006, named after a famous yogi named Vemana. The university is specially established for the students of backward areas, also the university believes that education should be available for every student. Although every district of the state is advanced, among these also YSR district is especially moving towards advanced education. It is spread over 652 acres situated 15 km away from Cuddapah city on Cuddapah-Pulivendula road with a lot of calmness all around it. The university is working to promote its culture and tradition and has specialist teachers for students interested in music, art, and any other field. There is a proper arrangement of WiFi on the university campus, due to which all the work is done easily and the students get help in their education.
The university has many facilities and is matured with modern facilities, in which many new avenues are visible for the students including modern science, agricultural science, supercomputer facility, research equipped with sophisticated equipment, ISRO Geosphere Biosphere Atmospheric Research Facility, Library, Laboratories, RUSA Instrument Facility, Botanical Garden, Gym, Day-Care Center, Park, Spacious Hostel and Playground. At present, there are 113 colleges affiliated with the university in which undergraduate and postgraduate courses including Law, B.Ed, and B.P.Ed have been kept. and D.P.Ed. too.
Yogi Vemana University Admission Process 2023
- Must visit the university’s official website at “https://yvu.edu.in/“, and read the information carefully.
- The information given in the University prospectus should be read carefully and proceed further.
- It is necessary to keep the following things in mind for taking admission:
- On the homepage of the website, click on the registration option and fill out the online form for Entrance Test.
- Fill out the form carefully following the given instructions.
- Fill in all the details carefully in the given column only.
- Attach the required documents properly by scanning them.
- Online fee payment can be done through (Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking), etc.
- Submit the filled form as per the given form’s last date.